- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ chicken broth or stock (4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 5 cups diced peeled russet potatoes (about 5 medium)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups shredded American cheese (8 oz)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
1- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Reserve 1/4 cup broth in small bowl; cover and refrigerate. In cooker, mix onions, potatoes and remaining broth.
2- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 hours.
3- Increase heat setting to High. In small bowl, beat cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth. Add to cooker; stir. Cover; heat to simmering, and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until thickened.
4- Stir in cheese until well melted. Sprinkle servings of soup with green onions.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 300
- Total Fat 12g
- Saturated Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 40mg
- Sodium 1210mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 11g