- 16oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4, 4oz breasts)
- 6 slices extra lean turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt, AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 packet powdered Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp fresh chives or parsley, chopped
- READ NOTES BEFORE STARTING RECIPE. Then, spray a crock pot with non-fat cooking spray and place chicken breasts inside (you can use frozen or defrosted).
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients EXCEPT yogurt.
- Pour sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Add in the yogurt (which should be at room temperature) and mix well, then heat for about 10 minutes until sauce is fully warmed. Shred chicken with a fork and garnish with fresh chives or parsley.
- Serve over Miracle Noodle Pasta or Shirataki Noodles
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 3 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (Southern)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1/4 of the entire recipe (approx) 1 1/3 cups
PER SERVING: 245 calories; 4g fat; 8g carbohydrates; 45g protein; 0g fiber