Slow Cooker Coconut Thai Curry Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Nutritional Info: 199 calories, 7.8g of fat, 8.9g of carbohydrates, 1g of fiber, 34g of protein, Sugars: 3.6g
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 1 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- Up to 4 oz. green curry paste (or to taste)
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 12 oz. bag Asian vegetables (or up to 4 cups chopped veggies)
- Optional: up to 2 whole jalapenos
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker..
- Whisk together the coconut milk, 1/2 the curry paste, and brown sugar. Taste and add more curry paste if needed. If using the jalapenos for extra heat, add them whole to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Open and add the vegetables. Cook for 30 more minutes.