- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef 90/10
- 1 15 ounces light red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 28 ounces crushed tomatos
- salt to taste
In a non stick pan brown the beef add salt to taste. Add the shredded carrot and the seasonings.
In the slow cooker, add the undrained beans and then the ground beef. Stir.
Set the slow cooker to 6 hours. Put on the lid and enjoy your day.
Have a bowl of hungry man’s big chili. Or,
Little bowl chili for me. Either way, Little Big chili was a huge hit.
Optional: You can add a dollop of sour cream or some shredded cheese to the top