Servings: 8 servings
Serving Size: about 1 cup
Nutritional Info: 240.9 calories, 10.5g of fat, 5.9g carbohydrates, 35.5g protein, 1.5g dietary fiber
- 1.5 cans light coconut milk
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.5 pounds chicken breast, cut into smaller chunks
- 1 bag stir fry fresh vegetables (or your own combo)
- 1 can baby mini corn, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- In the bottom of the crockpot, whisk together the coconut milk, green curry paste, brown sugar, and garlic.
- Add in the chicken, vegetables, baby corn, and onion. Note: If you want your vegetables more crunchy, just add the onion at this step and add the remaining vegetables in step 4.
- Cook for 4 hours.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tbsp water. Add to the crock pot and cook for another 30 minutes or until the curry thickens up.