- 2 lbs strip steak, cubed
- ⅓ cup flour or Wondra
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 cups dry red wine, like cabernet, or burgandy
- 1 cup beef stock, or broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- ½ fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge beef in flour.
- In a skillet placed on medium-high heat, heat oil and sear beef on all sides.
- Transfer the beef and remaining ingredients to your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4-6 hours or on High for 2-3 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest