- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) block of cream cheese, cut into cubes
- Egg Noodles or Rice, to serve with
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray. Place the chicken breasts in crock pot, and sprinkle the Italian dressing mix over the tops. Pour the cream of chicken soups over chicken, and then spread the cubes of cream cheese evenly over all.
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours. (OR on High for 3 hours) Remove lid and stir mixture together. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. (If the sauce seems too thick, you can thin it out with a little milk)
- Serve chicken and sauce over cooked egg noodles or rice. Enjoy!