- 2 lbs lean beef stew meat, cubed
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 14-15oz can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1 cup fat free beef broth
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp light butter
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mist a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium high heat. Season beef cubes generously with salt and pepper, and then brown in skillet, until the outsides of the beef cubes are browned well. Place beef in crock pot.
- Add in diced tomatoes, broth, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic and onions and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- About 15 minutes before ready to serve, steam or boil cauliflower until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add in butter and sour cream, and mash well with a potato masher, making sure to combine in the butter and sour cream as you mash. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve beef and sauce over the cauliflower mash.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest