- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (approx 4 oz each)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 10 oz)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste. Place in slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wine, condensed soup, and mushrooms.
- In another bowl, mix together sour cream and flour. Stir sour cream mixture into the mushrooms and wine.
- Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with additional paprika, if desired.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest