- 8 cups chopped Fuji apples, approximately 6 apples
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons of unpacked brown sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons light whipped butter. Light buttery spread works too such as Brummel & Brown
- 1/3 cup sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 . Mix in a large bowl apples, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Coat well apples by stirring and then, remove to the slow cooker.
2 . In another bowl, mix soymilk, oats, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, syrup, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt. Mix thoroughly after adding 1 cup water.
3 . Pour oat mixture to the slow cooker and stir softly. Cook covered on high for 3 hours or on low for 7 hours.
4 . Add butter and mix well. Respect this step, use a post-it for the timer if needed. Then, enjoy!
Servings: 5 | Size: 1/5th of recipe, 1 heaping cup
- 249 calories
- 4.5g total fat
- 1g sat fat
- 320mg sodium
- 52g carbs
- 7.5g fiber
- 26g sugars
- 4.5g protein