- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in ground beef. Cook and stir until beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 7 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Combine ground beef, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, onions, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 10 hours, or High for 4 hours.
- Garnish each serving with Cheddar cheese.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest