Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 10 mins
1 pound beef stew cubes
4 carrots, sliced
4-6 red potatoes, cut into large cubes
1 bay leaf
1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
1 (10 oz) package frozen green peas
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place beef cubes at the bottom of the crock pot. Layer carrots, then potatoes, placing bay leaf on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour over beef and veggies.
- Cover with lid and cook on low 6-10 hours.
- To make this a freezer meal, Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and pour contents of bag into slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 7-10 hours (or HIGH for 5-6 hours)