- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (5 to 6 lb)
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Spray 6- to 7-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. Make cuts about 1 inch apart and 1/4 inch deep in diamond pattern in top of ham. Place ham in slow cooker.
- In small bowl, stir together mustard, syrup and brown sugar with whisk until well blended. Pour mixture over ham.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in ham reads 140°F.
- Remove ham from slow cooker. Cover loosely with foil; let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Strain cooking juices. Slice ham; pour strained juices over ham.
Real maple syrup is recommended in this recipe; it adds fabulous flavor to the sauce.