- 1.5 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast evenly cut into cubes
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1.5 c. Tomato Sauce
- 13.5 oz. Lite Coconut Milk (I like Simple Truth brand)
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 1/2 Green Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 c. Green Peas
- 2 T. Curry Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 T. Raw Honey
- Place all ingredients in a 5-Quart Slow Cooker and stir well to combine.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 7-8 Hours.
- Serve over rice for a delicious meal!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest