2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
4-5 pound whole organic chicken
- In a small bowl, combine the poultry seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Rub the seasoning mixture all over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot, cover, and cook on high for 2 1/2–3 hours, until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- The skin on the chicken won’t be golden because this is more of a steaming method, but the meat will be outrageously moist, tender and juicy