Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 8 hr 10 min
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso™ cannellini beans, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients except cheese in cooker.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
Garnish individual servings with cheese.
Purchase crisp Italian breadsticks instead of crackers to serve with this soup.
Place the package of meatballs in your refrigerator the night before, and they will be thawed in the morning.