- 3 boxes Mrs. T’s Cheddar Pierogies – Regular or mini. We prefer the mini ones. They are more of a bite size and work well for this casserole.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound kielbasa – sliced (or other cooked meat mentioned above)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot. Cook on high 3-4 hours, or on low 6 hours.
- Serve with a fresh green salad and crusty bread.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest