- 1 pound of lean ground beef (I used organic)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup Annie’s Organic Ketchup + extra to top meatloaf with
- 1 small onion, chopped up
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Spray/grease slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, mix together by hand all ingredients.
- Form a loaf from the mixed ingredients and place into slow cooker (the meat should not be touching the sides of the slow cooker).
- Top meatloaf with Annie’s Organic Ketchup to your liking (I drizzle it to pretty much coat the top).
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- *If desired, you can can potatoes and carrots to the slow cooker. Just coat them lightly with olive oil and a bit of salt.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest