- 8 assorted, boneless, skinless chicken pieces (we used breasts and thighs)
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can low-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1.2 oz.) package dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 (0.7 oz.) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water or white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and brown seasoned chicken on all sides.
- Transfer chicken to slow cooker, then add water (or white wine) to skillet to deglaze the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until alcohol has cooked off, then remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken soup with deglazed pan juices, then season with Italian dressing mix and gravy mix.
- Stir in garlic, onion and chili powders, then pour mixture over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates and top with gravy. Enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest