- 4 pounds pork shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Add the pork roast to your slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, stir together garlic powder, mustard, and honey. Spread on the pork roast.
- Add the onion and chicken broth to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or until you can easily shred the pork with two forks.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest