8 whole chicken thighs (with skin and bone in)
1 -lb baby red potatoes
1 bag baby carrots (16 oz)
1 pound green beans, cleaned and trimmed
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine sauce ingredients in bowl and whisk together.
2. Place 4 thighs in bottom of 6-quart slow cooker and pour over half of the sauce.
3. Add potatoes and carrots, then rest of thighs. Pour over remaining sauce.
4. Cover and cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours.
5. 30 minutes before cook time finishes, add green beans.
Tip: If you want a leaner cut of meat for the dish, consider removing the fat from the thighs or opting for boneless skinless chicken breasts.