- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red potato, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In slow cooker crock, combine all ingredients.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 7 hours until meat is tender. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest