1 lb. Chicken Breast, cubed
1 bottle Teriyaki Sauce, prepared
1 Can Pineapple chunks, liquid drained and reserved
½ Onion, small and chunked, chunks separated
½ Red pepper, medium, chopped bite size
½ Orange pepper, medium, chopped bite size
2 tbsp. Cornstarch
2 tbsp. Water
to taste Seasoned salt
to taste Garlic powder
to taste Ginger powder
1. Combine cubed chicken, peppers, and onion in a bowl.
2. Season with the seasoned salt, garlic and ginger powders.
3. Place mixture into the slow cooker and add ¼ C of water. Cook on high for 1.5 hours or low for 3-4, stirring occasionally to mix flavors and prevent sticking.
4. After cooking time is reached, add the pineapple and bottle of teriyaki sauce. Mix well and continue to cook for another 1 hour on high or 3 hours on low
5. After cooking time is reached, with a slotted spoon, separate the sauce from the chicken, pineapple and peppers. Pour the sauce into a saucepan and add the reserved pineapple juice. Bring to a boil.
6. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and 2 tbsp. of water and mix well. Add to the boiling sauce, one tablespoon at a time and mix well. Sauce will begin to thicken.
7. When sauce is thickened, add it back to the slow cooker along with the chicken mixture.
8. Stir well and let cook for a final ½ hour.
Serve on rice. Enjoy!