- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef top round steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Hot cooked noodles
- In the Crock Pot dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, mushrooms, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a skillet, brown beef in oil. Transfer to the Crock Pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat is tender.
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Serve with noodles.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest