1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1 15 oz Can of Libby’s Pumpkin
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp Baking Soda
Additional Pumpkin Pie spice to sprinkle on top optionally but yummy!
1. Combine oil, sugar and brown sugar until well combined
2. Add in eggs and pumpkin
3. Add in dry ingredients until well combined
4. Pour into bread pan that fits into the crock pot, sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice on top
5. Place bread pan in your crock pot, cover the top of the crock pot with paper towels
6. Bake on low for 4 hours
7. Remove bread pan from Crock Pot and allow to cool before removing the pumpkin bread from the pan.