- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning
- 1½ cups mango nectar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- Place wings in the crock pot
- Combine jerk seasoning, mango nectar and brown sugar in a bowl, pour over the wings, turn the wings to make sure fully coated
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, turning the wings twice during cooking time
- Place wings on a cookie sheet and broil them until they are browned and cripsy. This will help make them not quite as messy when you pick them up.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest