- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1.2 oz. package savory garlic & herb soup mix
- ⅔ cup water
- cooked rice or noodles
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine soups, soup mix and water; pour over top.
- Cover and cook chicken on low setting 5 to 7 hours, or on high for 2.5 to 3.5 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest