- 4 lbs pork loin centre chops (bone-in)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed
- 8 oz button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red or orange pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10 oz each) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- Place a large frying or saute pan over medium-high heat. Add in olive oil and when shimmering, place in pork chops (I had 6 total so I worked in three batches.) Season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, or until golden brown. Flip and repeat. Place directly into slow cooker.
- Mix all sauce ingredients. Add the mushrooms, beans, and pepper to the slow cooker. Pour sauce over top (I actually layered all my ingredients but it is up to you!) Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or low for 5-7 hours (it all depends on the thickness of your meat: mine were thin and cooked in 3 hours.
- Serve over rice or quinoa!