- 1½ cup Minute Rice
- ¾ lb. (3 inches) Velveeta Cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 large package (14.4 oz) chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes or ¼ cup onion, minced
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 can (10½ oz.) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (10½ oz.) Unsalted Chicken or Beef Broth
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup white wine (opt.)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Optional topping:
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers.
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Turn slow cooker to desired temperature.
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4 hours.
- If desired (and if your crock pot has removable crock), combine crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle the cracker/butter mixture over cooked casserole and place under oven broiler to brown. It can burn quickly, so watch closely.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest