- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (7-10 pound) bone-in, spiral-cut ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 15 whole cloves
- In a small bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, maple syrup, Dijon mustard and pepper; set aside.
- Place ham into a slow cooker. Sprinkle with brown sugar, rubbing in thoroughly on all sides. Place whole cloves throughout and pour pineapple mixture over ham.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, basting every hour.
- Serve immediately.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest