- (2) 24 oz can spaghetti sauce-I use Newman’s Own Marinara
- 25 oz package frozen ravioli
- 25 oz package frozen meatballs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Pour a thin layer of spaghetti sauce to coat the bottom, about 1 cup.
- Layer the ravioli then the meatballs in the container.
- Add one cup of mozzarella cheese over the meatballs then pour remaining spaghetti sauce over everything, be sure to thoroughly coat all the pasta and meatballs.
- Cook on low5-6 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Turn off cooker and add remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Allow to melt about 5 minutes and serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest