- 7 cups red tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large onions, (I used 1 red and 1 white onion)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 jalapeno peppers, chopped (leave seeds in for more heat)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoons fresh, chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped sage
- 1-2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- In a slow cooker add tomatoes, onions, peppers, apple cider vinegar, and coriander. Cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 3-4. Right before it is done add in the cilantro, basil, and sage. Let it cool for a bit.
- Spoon the salsa in to a blender or food processor. Pulse until it is the desired thickness. Add in salt to taste. This salsa is easy to freeze or you can can it for future use.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest