- 2 2/3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- Spray the bottom of the crock pot with cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with Bisquick mix
- In large bowl, stir bananas, granulated sugar, 1/3 cup melted butter, 2 tablespoons bourbon, the vanilla and eggs until well blended. Stir in Bisquick mix, the cinnamon and 1/2 cup of the pecans until well blended. Pour into crock pot
- Cover and cook on High heat setting 1 hour 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in loaf comes out clean. Turn off slow cooker; uncover, and remove ceramic base from cooker to cooling rack. Let cool.
- Loosen edge of bread. Remove bread from slow cooker to cooling rack. Cool 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth and consistency of thick syrup. Drizzle over top of bread.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest