- 3 pounds Ribs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- BBQ Sauce (we used Sweet Baby Rays) I started with a 1/4 cup over the top of the ribs. Towards the end of the 10 hours I poured more BBQ sauce over the top.
- Place ribs sitting up in the Slow Cooker
- Pour ingredients over the ribs. I poured the BBQ Sauce last and then added a bit more right before I served the ribs
- Cook low and slow for 10 hours in the slow cooker.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest