- 1.5 lbs boneless beef round steak, cubed
- 1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 (10 .75 0z) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package of egg noodles, prepared.
- In a 5-6 qt crockpot, add in your cubed steak.
- Sprinkle with dry onions soup mix. And the mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Pour wine, broth and Worcestershire sauce into crockpot. Top every thing with cream of mushroom soup. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest