- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 carrots
- 4 cups squash, cubed
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- ⅔ cup wild rice
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons thai red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 400mL cans of coconut milk (I recommend using full fat, not light coconut milk)
- Combine all ingredients in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Serve with lime wedges and cilantro (if desired).