- 2-3 lb corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 lb carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- Add potatoes, carrots and onion to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add corned beef brisket on top.
- Sprinkle spice packet on top of meat.
- Pour water on top of all the food.
- Cook HIGH 6-7.
- Add cabbage and cook an additional hour on HIGH or until cabbage is tender.
- Remove corned beef brisket to serving platter. Slice thinly across the grain. Serve with vegetables.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest