- 1/3 c. plus 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lb. bone-in chicken thighs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 5 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 to 4 minutes, then flip and sear 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a 6-quart slow-cooker, toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, and thyme. Season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken to slow cooker and toss gently, then cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish with Parmesan and parsley and serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest