- 2 ½ cups packaged brownie mix
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup very hot water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (2 ¾ ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine brownie mix, chocolate chips, brown sugar, water, eggs, butter, pudding mix and cocoa in slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover; cook on high for 2 hours.
Turn off heat. Let stand 30 minutes. Top with whipped cream, if desired.