SLOW COOKER BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF

SLOW COOKER BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 lb free-range bacon
  • 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled (optional)
  • Meatloaf:
  • 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
  • 1 small egg
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • ½ cup kale, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 8 ounces diced tomatoes
  • ¼ cup almond flour
  • 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
  • 1 tsp Himalayan salt
  • ½ tsp pepper

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Weave the bacon strips together.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together meatloaf ingredients.
  3. IF using the hard-boiled egg: Shape 80% the meat mixture into a loaf, leaving approximately 20% to the side. Place 2 hard-boiled eggs in the center of the meatloaf. Using your hands, form the meatloaf around the eggs, using the 20% to fill in the top & seal the sides down.
  4. Place meatloaf on top of the weaved bacon strips.
  5. Wrap the bacon around the meatloaf, tucking the slices into the meat.
  6. Place the bacon wrapped meatloaf in the slow cooker, tucked side down.
  7. Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8.

You Might Also Like:


Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest

Share This Post