- 1 lb free-range bacon
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled (optional)
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1 small egg
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ cup kale, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 ounces diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Weave the bacon strips together.
- In a large bowl, mix together meatloaf ingredients.
- IF using the hard-boiled egg: Shape 80% the meat mixture into a loaf, leaving approximately 20% to the side. Place 2 hard-boiled eggs in the center of the meatloaf. Using your hands, form the meatloaf around the eggs, using the 20% to fill in the top & seal the sides down.
- Place meatloaf on top of the weaved bacon strips.
- Wrap the bacon around the meatloaf, tucking the slices into the meat.
- Place the bacon wrapped meatloaf in the slow cooker, tucked side down.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest