- 2 lbs ham hock
- 2-3 large russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into two-inch pieces
- green beans (frozen or fresh)
- Place the ham hocks into a crock pot and cover with water. Cook on high for approximately 5 hours, or until meat is super tender.
- Remove the meat from the crockpot with tongs, remove and discard any fat and bones, and return the meat to the broth.
- About two hours before you plan to eat, add the potatoes and green beans to the crockpot, adding more water if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest