- 1 large onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 lb small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 bag (12 oz) ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 boneless beef pot roast (2 1/2 to 3 lb)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted crushed tomatoes, undrained
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
Arrange onion, potatoes, carrots and garlic in bottom of slow cooker.
Place beef over vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour tomatoes over beef and vegetables.
Cover; cook on High heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours. Serve beef and vegetables with sauce. Garnish with parsley.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest