- 1 1/2 lb boneless pork chops or pork loin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ fajita seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 lb baby red potatoes
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (5 oz) fresh baby spinach
In medium bowl, mix pork, fajita seasoning mix, apple butter and mustard. Toss to coat.
Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. Carefully place pork up side of cooker, making sure to keep sauce off side of cooker to prevent burning.
Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 hours.
Transfer pork and potatoes with slotted spoon to plate. If desired, cut potatoes into bite-size pieces. Cover with foil to keep warm.
Increase slow cooker to High heat setting, and add cream cheese. Stir until melted.
Add spinach; stir until slightly wilted. Serve pork and potatoes with spinach mixture.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest