- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp Mrs. Dash
- 1 lbs small red potatoess, sliced thin (about 4-5 small red potatoes),
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest