- Cooking spray
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, halved and quartered if large
- 3 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sour cream, drizzling
- Line a slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray. Add half the potatoes, 1 1/4 cups cheese, half the garlic, 1/3 of the cooked bacon, half the green onions, and half the paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat.
- Cover and cook on high until potatoes are tender, 5 to 6 hours. (The bigger your potatoes, the longer they’ll need.) About 20 to 30 minutes before serving, top with remaining cheese and bacon (this is your moment to make the potatoes look pretty!).
- Garnish with more green onions, drizzle with sour cream, and serve.
To easier drizzle the sour cream, stir some with 1 tablespoon lime juice or water to thin it out. Transfer to a Ziploc bag and snip the bottom. (Practice your drizzle on a plate!)