- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon quick rise instant yeast
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅔ cup diced Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 and ½ cups water
- cornmeal or additional flour to prevent sticking
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and instant yeast.
- Add the garlic, olives, and Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Add water and stir until all of the flour mixture has been incorporated (dough will be very sticky).
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to sit for 1 and ½ hours.
- On a large piece of parchment paper, sprinkle flour or cornmeal to prevent sticking. Remove the dough from the bowl and place on the parchment paper, then mold into a round and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to sit for ½ hour.
- Heat the slow cooker to high, then pick up the parchment paper and use it to transfer to the slow cooker. Lower the parchment paper into the slow cooker and tuck or cut to fit under the lid.
- Place paper towels on top of the slow cooker, then place the lid over the towels.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, then remove.
- If more of a brown crust is desired, bake at 400 degrees in the oven for 15-20 minutes (optional).
- Cool on a rack before serving.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest