- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 (540ml) can pineapple tidbits with juice (or about 2 cups)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple with juice, sugar, vinegar, salt and corn starch until combined.
- Add carrots to a 2.5-4qt slow cooker. Pour pineapple over top and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours until tender. Serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest