- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, depending on how much meat you want (4-6 halves or 2-3 full breasts, to avoid confusion)
- 1 can salsa of your choice (any salsa you want! I’ve used everything from El Paso to pineapple salsa made fresh on site at Whole Foods)
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or 1 ½ – 2 tbsp of your own )
- Place everything in the crock pot and mix it up good so that the chicken is coated in the salsa/spices. I usually pat the chicken breasts down with a paper towel before putting them in the slow cooker because meat slime totally grosses me out.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken (it should do so easily).
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest