- 3 pound pork loin, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- Rub the tablespoon of canola oil and add Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Add the garlic and brown sugar to the top of the pork.
- Wrap the pork with the bacon (I wrapped all the way around, if you want to drape them over the top you can as well.)
- Place carefully into the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- If you finish the cooking time and for some reason the bacon is not as crispy as you would like, remove the pork and put it on a baking sheet in the oven on broil for 2-3 minutes (keep the pork in the middle of the oven, not too close to the top).
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest