- 1 lb Little Potatoes (I used Chilean Splash), larger potatoes halved
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- ⅔ cup cream or milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Add potatoes, chicken, celery, onion, carrots, garlic, salt, parsley, thyme, pepper, and broth to a 4-6 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Set slow cooker to high. Stir together cream and corn starch and stir into slow cooker, along with Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook another 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread for dipping (the best way!).
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest